If you’re like me, you’d rather be designing instead of invoicing.
I’ve seen Freshbooks publicized here and there by many designers, so I finally got around to setting up my own account.
Some of the things I like:
- It’s FREE to try out with up to 3 clients.
- Easily create invoices and send via email, ground mail, or save as PDF
- Clients can pay online (you just have to set up an online payment gateway, like PayPal)
- Track time for a project and synchronize with the invoicing.
- And as with many accounts these days, you can personalize it to match your branding.
Thanks Freshbooks for helping designers be better at invoicing 🙂