Celebrate a unique moment in your life with a maternity body paint session. Recommended timing is at around 7 months pregnant. Paint coverage can include belly, chest, neck, arms, and upper thighs.
Starting at $360, session is approx. 2-3 hours.
Add some body paint to your boudoir photoshoot or get your face and arms painted for a special event. The options are limitless!
Starting at $360, session is approx. 2-4 hours.
This is the ultimate experience of becoming a work of art. You can become your favorite movie character or create a concept of your own.
Starting at $900, session is approx. 5-6 hours.
The photoshoot is not included in the body paint appointment. The photography session is a separate fee and can be booked with the photographer of your choice. Let us know if you need some recommendations for photographers we work with in the DFW area.
Breanna can paint you at her studio in Oak Cliff or can travel to your photographer’s studio or your event location for an additional fee.
Depending on your preference, you can be painted fully nude or you can also wear pasties and/or underwear. Basic stick-on pasties and fabric thong for women are included (if desired).
Add-on seamless options are:
- Seamless Professional Body Paint Pasties (non-latex) – $20
- Seamless Glue-on Thong for Women (latex-based) – $25
You may purchase your own undergarments, but please send us a photo or link before your appointment. Choose synthetic fabric (not cotton) that is a similar match to your skin tone. We recommend the following:
- Arrive with clean skin with no heavy lotions or oils applied. Lotions and oils will prevent the paint from sticking.
- Bring a robe or loose clothing to cover yourself after your appointment.
- You may get paint on your clothing, please wear clothes you don’t mind getting stained.
- Bring a sheet to cover the seat of your car.
- You may get cold while being painted. Bring cozy socks or a robe to keep yourself warm.
We will provide you with a paint removal kit and instructions to take home.
Water-based paints are easily removed with soap and water. Alcohol-based paints (typically the airbrush paints) can be removed with castile soap, 91% rubbing alcohol, baby oil, coconut oil, or most other waterproof makeup removers.
There are many ways to include body painting in your next project, event or photoshoot. Breanna is available for:
- Body painted greeters, promo models, and servers
- Commercial photoshoots and music videos
- Live body painting as performance art at your event
- Painted clothing or designs for fashion shows
- Camouflage body paint where a model disappears into a background
Please contact for a consultation and customized quote.
Client Health and Rescheduling
Your health and wellness are a priority. We cannot paint anyone with signs of illness such as fever, sneezing, cough, or broken/irritated skin. If you are feeling unwell before your appointment, please get in touch so you can reschedule. There are no additional fees to reschedule.
Deposits are non-refundable, however, in the event of the need to reschedule, your deposit will be applied towards a future appointment to be booked within 12 months of the original appointment. Should Breanna need to cancel due to any unforeseen circumstances, your deposit will be refunded.
Breanna is following the recommendations from the CDC regarding extra sanitation procedures, in addition to the standard makeup sanitation protocols.
Paint Your Date Class
Paint a work of art on a partner’s chest while you follow along, step-by-step, with me. No experience is necessary. You will each take turns being the artist and canvas so everyone gets an opportunity to paint.
For upcoming classes, visit the Paint Your Date page.
Book a Class for a Group
Paint Your Date class is available for private groups with 8 people or more. Learn more on the Paint Your Date page or contact for availability.